Ask Licia

Dear Licia,

I loved Firm Resolve. It's not a romance, but I'm dying to know, who did Lana secretly like?

From,
Curious

Dear Curious,

Thank you so much for your support and what a great question.
I think Lana secretly has feelings for Rob Schneider because she mentions him twice in the book. Alternatively, I think the Cryptkeeper (Tales from the Crypt) is a good match because they say that the secret to a good relationship is a shared sense of humor. But I guess you'll have to read Firm Denial to find out.

Love,
Licia


#FirmResolve #FirmDenial #LiciaFlynn #Satire #Mystery #Horror #DryHumor #Political #Adventure #Novel #Escapism #Literature #PageTurner #Thriller 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scheherazade of 1001 Arabian Nights

The Space Where You Were by Nina Denison