TV Series Review: Silicon Valley

Admitting that Silicon Valley is my favorite television series is not easy because I've long sought an image antithetic to the hi-tech world. Unfortunately, of all the series I've watched, Silicon Valley is the only one that I've stuck with and viewed twice. I may have even watched certain seasons 3-4 times, but I'd rather deny this. Otherwise certain people will think I think they're more important than they are. But, I digress.
Silicon Valley is the rare series that subsists entirely on dialogue. In fact, the show could be a stage play or a bottle film and would be effective. It artfully simplifies complex material and adds humor. The best part is the absence of romance. My favorite characters include Gavin Belson, Laurie Bream, and Jack Barker because I appreciate individuals who think fast, but speak carefully.

#SiliconValley #HBO #TVSeries #Startup #Hi-tech #MikeJudge #Tech #Innovation #Creative #Design 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask Licia

Scheherazade of 1001 Arabian Nights

The Space Where You Were by Nina Denison