YouTube Review: Ballet with Kathryn Morgan

The last time, I had a formal ballet class was in university where I foolishly took lessons with professional dance majors.

Years later, I've wanted to resume ballet; however, it's difficult to fit classes into my schedule. Luckily, thanks to Kathryn Morgan, a former soloist for New York City Ballet, I can follow her YouTube dance classes at my leisure.

Kathryn Morgan's channel is one of my favorites because it includes numerous ballet classes for every level, as well as, informative videos concerning dance and lifestyle. But the best videos to watch are of Ms. Morgan's past classical performances.



#Ballet #KathrynMorgan #SwanLake #BalletClass #Dance # NewYorkCity Ballet #Youtube


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask Licia

Scheherazade of 1001 Arabian Nights

The Space Where You Were by Nina Denison